Zynaptiq have released an update, version 1.1.0 to Adaptiverb. This is a free update for registered users. Just go to the Zynaptiq downloads page to download the latest update.
Please note: Adaptiverb uses a LOT of CPU! We recommend setting your playback buffer size to at least 512 or ideally 1024 samples for optimum performance.
|Adaptiverb - 1.1.0||07-Nov-2016|
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAC VST3 USERS: Due to a bug in ADAPTIVERB v1.0.x, ADAPTIVERB v1.1.0 VST3 Mac
will not be loaded when opening sessions created on a Mac using earlier VST3 versions - breaking
session backward compatibility. Other formats and platforms, as well as plug-in presets, are not
As a solution, the ADAPTIVERB 1.1.0 Mac archive includes a special ADAPTIVERB VST3 Legacy Support
version installer. Please read the relevant Read Me file before updating to v1.1.0!
Updates and fixes
- New lower CPU load PREVIEW MODE.
- General performance optimizations.
- Reduced short-time CPU peak loads.
- Improved 48khz performance.
- Improved user manual.
- Fixed an issue where Radio Group type switches would not write automation as expected.
- Fixed an issue with FREEZE under Windows.
- Fixed an issue with plugin ID of VST3 being inconsistent between Mac and Windows.
- Fixed an issue where latency compensation could behave unexpectedly in Logic Pro X.
- Fixed an issue with mono-to-stereo operation as AU in Digital Performer Mac.
- Fixed a rare issue where FREEZE would not play back when loading a session.
- Fixed rare GUI library compatibility issues with some other products.
- Fixed an issue with VST3 Plug-Ins not updating output data correctly.
- Fixed a potential crash when running in Ray Trace mode.
- Various other enhancements and fixes.
|Adaptiverb - 1.0.1||24-Aug-2016|
- Reduced UI refresh rate & lowered rendering priority to conserve some CPU for users with slower
- Changed latency reporting to only happen when parameters are adjusted that actually cause the
latency to change, to free up some more CPU.
- Fix for obscure crashes in various hosts.
- Now compiled using a different compiler/optimizer.
|Adaptiverb - 1.0||13-Aug-2016|