MAC INSTALLATION GUIDE CAN BE FOUND HERE:
GETTING STARTED - Windows USB Drive Installation
Follow this set of instructions to install Omnisphere 2 from your USB installation drive on to your Windows system. You'll need over 64GB of free space available on your hard drive in order to install the instrument.
NOTE: These screen shots are taken in Windows 10. Installation on other versions of Windows may look somewhat different.
Omnisphere 2 Installation
1. Connect the Omnisphere installation drive to a USB port. Open the drive "Spectrasonics Omnisphere" and double-click the file "Omnisphere 2 Installation.url."
2. Log in to your Spectrasonics user account and select the DOWNLOAD button to download the current installers to your PC.
3. From your Downloads folder, open the "Omnisphere_2_Installation" folder, then open the "Step 1 - Installer" folder.
4. Open the "Windows" folder inside of "Step 1 - Installer." Double-click "Omnisphere 2 Installer.exe" to begin the installation of Omnisphere 2.
5. Follow the steps as you're guided through the installation process. Make sure to review the Installation Info and Licensing FAQs and accept the license agreement.
6. At the “Select Components” step you'll choose to install the 32bit and/or 64bit versions of Omnisphere. If you are uncertain which one to choose, select them both. The following steps will show you the default location for both versions of the VST.
7. The default location of the large Omnisphere data files will be displayed next. If you wish to install the core library to a secondary drive, click the "Browse" button to choose a different location.
8. Once the installation paths have been confirmed, the installation will begin.
9. After the installation is complete, select "Finish."
10. From your Downloads folder re-open the "Omnisphere_2_Installation" folder, then open the "Step 2 - Data Updater" folder.
11. Run the "Omnisphere 2 Data Updater.exe."
12. Make certain that the Omnisphere 2 Data Updater selects the correct STEAM folder.
13. When the update has been installed, select "Finish.” Now it's time to open Omnisphere 2 in your host and authorize it.