Quick Installation Guide
2. Register your plug-in's serial in the 'My Products' section and then download and install the correct version of the plug-in for your music program (host) & computer. The download page can be opened below each listed product. Mac users: please reboot your system after running the installer.
3. On first opening up the plug-in (inside your music program), the activation screen is shown, which will show your Computer ID.Enter this Computer ID in the entry for your plug-in in the 'My Products' page at www.robpapen.com
4. You will then see an activation code at the website.Enter this activation code in the plug-in's activation screen, and the plug-in will be activated and ready to use. In the case of an activation failure please check point 5.
Note: Please enter the activation via keyboard rather than copy & paste due to problems with some music hosts.
5. Activation failure may be caused by an incorrect typing/input error. See point 3 above. If this is the case then visit 'My Products' at www.robpapen.com and there you can 'deactivate' the product to redo the activation process. After this if you still have problem then please contact our support.
Detailed Installation Guide
1. If you have purchased a boxed version of the Rob Papen product please download the latest version of the product by following the steps below.
2. Login to your account at www.robpapen.com or if you do not have an account there please create one.
3. Then, register your RP plug-in there. Go to the 'My Products' section and enter the serial code from your registration email, receipt, or the serial card inside the boxed product.
- Register an electronic delivered serial email or one printed on a receipt as an 'online' serial.
- Register boxed product (with DVD) serial or those only with serial card as a 'box' serial.
NOTE: registering your plug-in will allow you to obtain support, updates and a 2nd serial code for an additional computer.
4. Next click on the download link that will pop up after registration and download the correct version for your computer.
Installing your plug-in on the PC
1: Run the plug-in installer and enter your serial when asked to. If you did not enter your serial (on first install) or have entered it incorrectly, the plug-in will ask for it again when you first use the plug-in in your host (music software).
2. During installation, you will be asked which version to install and where to install it.
- 32-Bit version – install this version if you are using a 32-bit version of Windows, or are using a 32-bit music program (host), even if you are using a 64-bit version of Windows.Note: if you are installing the 32-bit version in a 64-bit version of Windows, you can install in ‘Program Files (x86) \steinberg\VSTplugins’For details on how to use plug-in’s in general, please check your music software (host)documentation and if the Rob Papen plug-ins don’t appear, add the location 'ProgramFiles (x86) \steinberg\VSTplugins' or 'Program Files\steinberg\VSTplugins' if needed.
- 64-Bit version – install this version if you are using a 64 bit music program (host).Default location of the installer is: 'Program Files\steinberg\VSTplugins' For details on how to use plug-in's in general, please check your music software (host) documentation and if the Rob Papen plug-ins don’t appear, add the location 'ProgramFiles\steinberg\VSTplugins' if needed.
Installing your plug-in on the Mac
1: Run the plug-in installer and enter your serial when asked to. Please reboot your system after running the installer. If you did not enter your serial (on first install) or have entered it incorrectly, the plug-in will ask for it again when you first use the plug-in in your host (music software). The installer will install the 32 & 64 bit AU, VST & AAX versions of the plug-in.
For details on how to use plug-ins in general, please check your music software (host) documentation.
Activating your Plug-in
1. Next you will need to activate your plug-in at the www.robpapen.com. Until it is activated the plug-in will show the activation screen when opened and you will not be able to use the product.
Note: you do not need to be connected to the internet on the machine that the plugin is installed on.
2. Once installed, open your plug-in in your music host program and the plug-in’s activation screen will appear.
3. Click on the 'here' button, or login in to www.robpapen.com (Your Details) and open the 'My Products' page. Please make sure you have register your serial at the website beforehand.
4. Here, enter the "Computer ID" shown in your activation screen, and press enter. The activation code will then appear in the 'activation' box.
5. Enter this activation code in the activation code entry box in the activation screen of the plug-in and then press the green 'Activate’ button next to it. Your product will then have been activated, press the 'Rob Papen logo' to go to the plug-in itself. In the case of activation failure please check point 6
Note: enter the serial via keyboard rather than copy & paste due to problems with some music hosts.
6. Activation failure may be caused by an incorrect typing/input error. See point 4 above. If this is the case then visit ‘My Products’ at www.robpapen.com and there you can 'de-activate' the product to redo the activation. In the case of a hard disk failure and you are unable to deactivate at 'My Products', please log in towww.robpapen.com and create a support ticket www.robpapen.com/yourdetails/