If you have not already done so, download Revoice Pro from here and install it on your computer.
Windows OS version:
Run the installer. It will provide all installation instructions.
- Revoice Pro for Windows works with Vista (with Service Pack 2), Windows 7 and 8.
- It will not work with earlier versions of Windows.
Mac OS version:
- Double click the disk image (.dmg) file that you downloaded, to mount the disk image on the desktop.
- Double click the mounted disk image to open it (unless it opens automatically), and drag the Revoice Pro.app (application) to your Applications folder or other preferred destination.
- Double click the Plug-ins.pkg to install the Revoice Pro Link plug-ins for DAWs.
- Revoice Pro Link - Audio Units (for Logic, etc.)
- Revoice Pro Link - Audio Suite (for Pro Tools 10 and below) and AAX (for Pro Tools 11)
- Revoice Pro Link - VST3 (for Cubase, Nuendo, etc.)
You can install all the above, or customize the installation to only install the plug-ins for your preferred Digital Audio Workstations.
- Intel Mac with OS X 10.6 or higher.
Remember, Revoice Pro is a stand alone program, so you will need to start it each time you want to use it.