WINDOWS INSTALLATION GUIDE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://help.timespace.com/home/installation-guide---stylus-rmx-windows-download
GETTING STARTED - Mac Download Installation
Stylus RMX Xpanded is available as a download as an installation option for registered users through the Webstore/Techshop. Once you downloaded Stylus RMX Xpanded via the Download Manager, follow this set of instructions to install it on your Mac system. You'll need over 16GB of free space available on your hard drive in order to continue.
NOTE: These screen shots are taken in OS X El Capitan (10.11). Installation on other versions of Mac OS X may look somewhat different.
Stylus RMX Xpanded Installation
1. Open the "Stylus_RMX_Xpanded_Installation" folder.
2. Open the "Mac" folder and double-click "Stylus RMX Xpanded Installer.pkg" to begin the installation of Stylus RMX Xpanded.
3. The installer might need to quit and reopen to ensure support for older versions of OS X, so just click "OK."
4. Follow the steps as you're guided through the installation process. Make sure to review the Installation Info and Licensing FAQ. Then at the "Destination Select" step, choose the option "Install for all Users of this computer." After the Installation Type information you'll enter your system password to start the install process.
5. The plugin files will then be installed on your Mac's system drive.
6. Then at the Preparation step, you'll select where to install the large core library files. By default they will be installed to your system drive or you may choose a secondary drive by selecting the button "Choose Location."
7. The large data files will now be copied to your selected drive. Allow for 20-30 minutes to install all of the data.
8. After the installation is complete, select "'Close." Now it's time to open Stylus RMX Xpanded in your host and authorize it.