WINDOWS INSTALLATION GUIDE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://help.timespace.com/home/installation-guide---stylus-rmx-windows-usb
GETTING STARTED - Mac USB Drive Installation
Follow this set of instructions to install Stylus RMX Xpanded from your USB installation drive on to your Mac system. You need over 16GB of free space available on your hard drive in order to install the instrument.
NOTE: These screen shots are taken in OS X El Capitan (10.11). Installation on other versions of Mac OS X may look somewhat different.
Stylus RMX Xpanded Installation
1. Connect the Stylus RMX Xpanded installation drive into a USB port. Open the drive "Spectrasonics Stylus RMX."
2. Double-click the file "Stylus RMX Xpanded Installation.url"
3. Log in to your Spectrasonics user account and select the DOWNLOAD button to download the current installers to your Mac.
4. From your Mac's Downloads folder open the "Stylus_RMX_Xpanded_Installation" folder.
5. Open the "Mac" folder and double-click "Stylus RMX Xpanded Installer.pkg" to begin the installation of Stylus RMX Xpanded.
6. The installer might need to quit and reopen to ensure support for older versions of OS X, so just click "OK."
7. Follow the steps as you're guided through the installation process. Make sure to review the Installation Info and Licensing FAQ. Then at the "Destination Select" step, choose the option "Install for all Users of this computer." After the Installation Type information you'll enter your system password to start the install process.
8. The plugin files will then be installed on your Mac's system drive.
9. Then at the Preparation step, you'll select where to install the large core library files. By default they will be installed to your system drive or you may choose a secondary drive by selecting the button "Choose Location."
10. The large data files will now be copied to your selected drive. Allow for 20-30 minutes to install all of the data.
11. After the installation is complete, select "Close." Now it's time to open Stylus RMX Xpanded in your host and authorize it.