MAC INSTALLATION GUIDE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://help.timespace.com/home/installation-guide---stylus-rmx-mac-usb
GETTING STARTED - Windows USB Drive Installation
Follow this set of instructions to install Stylus RMX Xpanded from your USB installation drive on to your Windows system. You'll need over 16GB of free space available on your hard drive in order to install the instrument.
NOTE: These screen shots are taken in Windows 10. Installation on other versions of Windows may look somewhat different.
Stylus RMX Xpanded Installation
1. Connect the Stylus RMX Xpanded installation drive to a USB port. Open the drive "Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded" and double-click the file "Stylus RMX Xpanded Installation.url."
2. Log in to your Spectrasonics user account and select the DOWNLOAD button to download the current installers to your PC.
3. From your Downloads folder, open the "Stylus_RMX_Installation" folder and open the folder called "Windows."
4. Double-click "Stylus RMX Installer.exe" to begin the installation of Stylus RMX.
5. Follow the steps as you're guided through the installation process. Make sure to review the Installation Info and Licensing FAQs and accept the license agreement.
6. At the “Select Components” step you'll choose to install the 32bit and/or 64bit versions of Stylus RMX Xpanded. If you are uncertain which one to choose, select them both. The following steps will show you the default location for both versions of the VST.
7. The default location of the large Stylus RMX Xpanded data files will be displayed next. If you wish to install the core library to a secondary drive, click the "Browse" button to choose a different location.
8. Once the installation paths have been confirmed, the installation will begin.
9. After the installation is complete, select "Finish." Now it's time to open Stylus RMX Xpanded in your host and authorize it.