WINDOWS INSTALLATION GUIDE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://help.timespace.com/home/installation-guide---trilian-windows-download
GETTING STARTED - Mac Download Installation
Trilian is available as a download as an installation option for registered users through our Webstore/Techshop. Once you downloaded Trilian via the Download Manager, follow this set of instructions to install it on your Mac system. You need over 40GB of free space available on your hard drive in order to continue.
NOTE: These screen shots are taken in OS X Yosemite (10.10). Installation on other versions of Mac OS X may look somewhat different.
1. Open the "Trilian_Installation" folder.
2. Open the Mac folder and double-click "Trilian Installer.pkg" to begin the installation of Trilian.
3. The installer might need to quit and reopen to ensure support for older versions of OS X, so just click "OK."
4. Follow the steps as you're guided through the installation process.
5. The plugin files will then be installed on your Mac's system drive.
6. Then at the Preparation step, you'll select where to install the large core library files. By default they will be installed to your system drive or you may choose a secondary drive by selecting the button "Choose Location."
7. The large data files will now be copied to your selected drive. Allow for 30-60 minutes to install all of the data.
8. After the installation is complete select "'Close." Now it's time to open Trilian in your host and authorize it.