MAC INSTALLATION GUIDE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://help.timespace.com/home/installation-guide---trilian-mac-usb
GETTING STARTED - Windows USB Drive Installation
Follow this set of instructions to install Trilian from your USB installation drive on to your Windows system. You'll need over 40GB of free space available on your hard drive in order to install the instrument.
NOTE: These screen shots are taken in Windows 10. Installation on other versions of Windows may look somewhat different.
1. Connect the Trilian installation drive to a USB port. Open the drive "Spectrasonics Trilian" and double-click the file "Trilian Installation.url."
2. Log in to your Spectrasonics user account and select the DOWNLOAD button to download the current installers to your PC.
3. From your Downloads folder open the "Trilian_Installation" folder.
4. Open the "Windows" folder and double-click "Trilian Installer.exe" to begin the installation of Trilian.
5. Follow the steps as you're guided through the installation process. Make sure to review the Installation Info and Licensing FAQs and accept the license agreement.
6. At the “Select Components” you'll choose to install the 32bit and/or 64bit versions of Trilian. If you are uncertain which one to choose, select them both. The following steps will show you the default location for both versions of the VST.
7. The default location of the large Trilian data files will be displayed next. If you wish to install the core library to a secondary drive, click the "Browse" button to choose a different location.
8. Once the installation paths have been confirmed, the installation will begin.
9. After the installation is complete, select "Finish.” Now it's time to open Trilian in your host and authorize it.