Native Instruments have released an update to Komplete Kontrol, version 1.8.0
This is a free update to registered Komplete Kontrol users. You can download your update either through the Native Instruments Service Center or by using the new Native Access application.
NEW FEATURES IN KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.8.0:
Smart Play Scale & Chord:
- The Smart Play Scale engine now includes over one-hundred Scales to quickly and easily take melodies and harmonies in new directions, and an improved arpegiattor.
- The Smart Play Chord Position parameter extends creative possibilities with full control over the position of individual notes in a chord. When set to Auto, KOMPLETE KONTROL automatically calculates the most natural transitions between chords, all in realtime.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL stand-alone’s Transport provides support for clock-based instruments such as REAKTOR Blocks.
- Logic ProX, GarageBand, Cubase and Nuendo integration now include easy configuration, rock-solid reliability, speed and enhanced control.
Browse from the Hardware:
- Hardware Browsing lets you find your Native Instruments and NKS-ready products without having to look at a computer screen.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL includes text-to-speech support for Perform features, browsing parameters, tags and instance selection as well as a training mode for locating controls directly on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards for visually-impaired users on both macOS and Windows.
KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.5.1 requires the latest KOMPLETE KONTROL firmware to be installed on your device. Download the Device Updater from:
Komplete Kontrol - 1.5.1
Updates and fixes in Komplete Kontrol 1.5.1 •Support for KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 •Support for Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) and VST Plug-ins •Parameter panel for custom instrument preset mapping and Touch Strip, Scale and Arp settings •Native Browser and Browser on-screen overlay improvements •New Touch Strip mode •Minor bug fixes and scanning improvements •Please refer to the Readme for a full list of new features and bug fixes. This is accessed by clicking on the Help > Komplete Kontrol Documentation > Open Komplete Kontrol Documentation folder menu item