If you experience a problem installing a file from any of your Ivory Grand II DVDs, please follow the suggestions below.
1. Try dragging the file manually from the DVD into the Ivory Items folder on your hard drive.
2. Try using a different DVD drive or another computer to read the file from the DVD, then move it to the Ivory Items folder on your hard drive using a flash drive or other portable media.
3. To resume the installation where it left off, open the Ivory Items/Tools folder and launch the Ivory Library Installer.
4. When the installation is complete, open the Ivory Items/Tools folder, launch the Ivory Library Tool, and Verify the library.
5. If no errors are reported, then your Ivory Grand Pianos II library has been successfully installed. You may want to backup the entire Ivory Items folder to a separate hard drive, if possible. That way, if you ever need to re-install Ivory in the future, you will have all the required files in one place.
6. If these methods are unsuccessful, please contact us to request either a replacement disc, or we can give you access to the content files, to be downloaded and installed manually. Please contact Time+Space Technical Support at email@example.com, or Synthogy Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.