Create an iLok account
Slate Digital software is licensed with iLok. That means to use it, you will need to connect its iLok license to your iLok USB stick. If you don’t already have an iLok account, you’ll need to create one and install the iLok License Manager app. Follow the steps below to get started. If you already have an account, pass these steps and continue to Register Voucher Code. Learn more about iLok licensing in our iLok Quickstart Guide.
*Currently iLok Cloud Sessions are only supported for All Access Pass members on Slate Digital subscriptions.
- Go to iLok’s registration page and complete the registration form. Take note of your User ID and password.
- Open the iLok Account Activation email and click on the verification link.
- Download and install the iLok License Manager.
- Launch the iLok License Manager app and sign in to your iLok account.
- (optional) Connect an iLok and when prompted, click Yes to register it to your account.
Then click on the URL of the product you have purchased below to download your product, then regiser with the code you were sent via email.