Software Authorization summary
Revoice Pro uses the iLok system described on www.iLok.com for authorization.
IMPORTANT: Before you can run Revoice Pro, you must do the following (if you haven't already done so)
- Obtain an iLok USB "smart Key" (pictured below) from iLok.com or your pro-audio dealer.
- Create an account on iLok.com
- While on the iLok website, download and install the new iLok License Manager on your computer.
- Plug your iLok Smart Key into a USB port on your computer
- Run the iLok License Manager and sign in
- If you have a License in your iLok.com account, the License Manger will display it and let you drag it to your iLok smart key.
- If you don't have a License but instead have received an iLok Activation Code in the form:
(where X's are numbers)
This is NOT a licence but an Activation Code that you can redeem in the iLok License Manager to obtain your licence.
To do this:
- Open the 'Redeem Activation Code' window in the iLok License Manager.
- Enter your Activation Code as instructed.
- If the code is recognized, you will get a Revoice Pro License in the iLok Manager
- Drag the License to your iLok Smart Key.
How to authorize your Revoice Pro software with your iLok Key
iLok Keys can hold licenses for a number of protected software products. You can have licenses from Synchro Arts and other software vendors on the same iLok.
If you followed the above procedures correctly, and the iLok Key with the relevant license is inserted in the computer running Revoice Pro, it should run in an authorized mode by simply launching Revoice Pro.
Reauthorizing Revoice Pro if iLok is removed
If you subsequently try to run Revoice Pro without the iLok inserted into your computer you will receive a warning message. Follow the instructions in the warning to reauthorize the software.
WARNING: DO NOT remove the iLok from your computer while you are using Revoice Pro. If the iLok is removed Revoice Pro will allow you to save your session and then close.