Create an iLok accounSynthogy software is licensed with iLok. That means in order to use it, you will need to connect its iLok license to your computer either on an iLok USB stick. If you don’t already have an iLok account, you’ll need to create one and install the iLok License Manager app. Follow the steps below to get started. If you already have an account, pass these steps and continue to register the software. Learn more about iLok licensing in our iLok Quickstart Guide.
- Visit iLok’s registration page and complete the registration form. Take note of your User ID and password.
- Open the iLok Account Activation email and click on the verification link.
- Download and install the iLok License Manager.
- Launch the iLok License manager app and sign in to your iLok account.
- (optional) Connect an iLok and when prompted, click Yes to register it to your account.
Register & download the software
The next step in the authorization process is to register your product with Synthogy. You’ll need to go to the Synthogy registration page and use the serial number, as well as a valid e-mail address and your iLok ID. Follow these steps to register and download the software.
- Once registered, open the Software Activation Instructions email sent to get your Download Link and Serial Number.
- Go to the Synthogy registration page, fill out the required information and then click Submit.
- Go to your Downloads folder, launch the installer, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Activate the license
The last step in the authorization process is to activate it via iLok to an iLok USB dongle or to your computer. Follow these steps to activate the license.
- Sign in to iLok License Manager and click the Available tab.
- Locate your license and drag it to a connected iLok USB dongle or to drag it